These days, every employer is looking for the best ways to save money and attract the best workers. This, coupled with high health care costs, make our flex plans (including FSAs, HRAs, HSAs, Transit Plans, POP) the perfect option to help curb costs and increase savings for both you and your employees.
Employer Advantages to Adding Flex Benefits
- FICA tax savings of 7.65% on every dollar the employee puts in the flex plan (check out our “Savings Calculator”)
- Flexibility in budgeting for and controlling escalating benefit costs
- Flexibility in benefit choices
- Improve employee morale
- Competitive benefit plan that helps to attract and retain employees
Employee Advantages to Adding Flex Benefits
- Tax savings from Federal, State, and FICA
- Budgeting for medical and child-care expenses
- Choice in selecting benefits
- Morale booster
- Use pre-tax dollars to purchase “out of pocket” expenses that they’re already buying (i.e., daycare, insurance premiums, deductibles, co-pays, over-the-counter medications, etc.)
- Increase in take-home pay due to ability to spend pre-tax dollars
If you’re looking for the best flex administrator, eflex is the answer. Operating under the mission of fast answers, fast payments, and web self-service, eflex is creating the highest standards for customer service and innovation in the consumer-driven health market. We stand out from our competitors and offer unparalleled service. In fact, we’re so confident in our service metrics that we post them daily on our homepage.
Want to know more about our services? Download our Product Overview Flyer or select one of our individual products below:
Call (800) 422-4661 for more info.
Send RFPs to email@example.com.